For the next 3 months (1 August 2022 - 31 October 2022) you and your friend could receive a $500 Visa gift card* each.
It's a Win Win Really!
Do you know a Nurse or Carer who has a compassionate nature and is awesome at their job? If so, we would love to hear from them! Ask them to register as a Member with Caring for You and mention your name when we contact them about their application
Spread the word
Tell all your nursing or carer friends about Caring for You and all the great things that we do for our nurses.
Receive a $500 Visa gift card*
Both you and your friend could win a $500 Visa gift card if your friend registers with Caring for You Nursing Agency, is approved, and completes at least ten shifts by 31 October 2022. Terms and conditions apply.
- For the next 3 months (1 August 2022 - 31 October 2022) you and your friend could receive a $500 Visa gift card each.
- The Nurse or Carer referring a friend must be fully registered with Caring for You (active status).
- The referred Nurse or Carer must be a new candidate (meaning they have not worked for, or been introduced to, Caring for You previously).
- The referred Nurse or Carer must mention your name during the initial contact with Caring for You.
- The Visa gift card is only offered once your referred candidate is made active in our system and works at least ten shifts for Caring for You (between 1 August and 31 October 2022 of registering).
- For members and friends who have registered, been approved and participated in the initial "It pays to have friends" promotion (1 May - 31 July 2022) the $250 reward will be honoured if the friend has completed their 5 shifts in the specified timeline to 31 July 2022.
- An additional $250 will be rewarded to the Member and friend if they complete another 5 shifts within 1 August - 31 October 2022.
- The Visa gift card is only offered once your referred candidate is made active in our system and works at least ten shifts for Caring for You (between 1 August and 31 October of registering).
- Approval of reward at Caring for You's discretion.
We want you to know that we are very pleased with the quality of service that Caring for You provides Southern Cross Care’s residential aged care facilities. We would also like to compliment your friendly and efficient staff in being able to source skilled staff within a very short time-frame.
As a business woman I’m a hard marker but have to say that it has been hard to fault Caring for You – their nurses and carers are excellent – professional, friendly, well presented and trustworthy. Caring for You provides a highly personalised service, with continuity of Carers which for us has been an important stabiliser. ‘Caring for You’ has been a blessing and provided all of us with peace of mind.
Caring for You is our Number 1 agency provider for Care Assistants and Registered Nurses as the quality of staff is always at the highest level. Most of your staff always display professionalism when representing Caring for You and go above and beyond to assist our staff where needed.
Caring for You PCA's were great with the residents, took one of our residents for a walk in the garden and picked flowers followed by gathering a group of residents into the hakea dining area to play word games on the whiteboard in which the residents thoroughly enjoyed
I can only give positive feedback on my overall experience with you and C4U. The recruitment process was so welcoming. I have always felt like a valued employee from day. To meet and work with people with values that match my own where aged care is concerned is so good. Never have I regretted working for C4U
My personal experiences with Caring for You from the very beginning to the end have exceeded all my expectations! I have had such an amazing time working for Caring for you, everyone is so personal, and they really CARE for you.
I enjoyed being part of the professional team at Caring for You and was impressed also with the prompt response time to any query I had along with the friendly personalised service
I appreciate the culture at Caring for you - the entire team, doing such a great job in looking after us. I am very grateful for being on board with this organisation
Thank you very much for this great opportunity to join the Free online Wound Seminar. I really appreciate your support for your Members.
It is now over 6 six months since my first shift with Caring for you.
This has been a wonderful opportunity to be part of a positive team and care for people at a professional level
you guys are great, we are very happy with C4U, you always send great staff, our staff here are always complimenting the C4U staff
Yes, we have been very happy with your services and the staff at Caring for You doing all they can to try and meet our requests
We‘re always on the lookout for well-trained, professional agency nurses with warmth and compassion. If this sounds like you, apply now or browse our job board.
RNs needed in Townsville and surrounding areas to provide outstanding quality care to our Aged Care Clients.VIEW JOB
Registered Nurses needed in Toowoomba and surrounding areas to provide outstanding quality care to our Aged Care Clients.VIEW JOB
Endorsed Enrolled Nurses needed in Toowoomba and surrounding areas to provide outstanding quality care to our Aged Care Clients.VIEW JOB
EENs needed to provide outstanding care for our Aged Care clients in West Gippsland including Lakes Entrance, Tralagon & Warragul.VIEW JOB
EENs needed in the Geelong, Colac, Warrnambool, Ballarat and surrounding areas to provide outstanding quality care to our Acute Client...VIEW JOB
PSAs needed to provide outstanding care for our Acute clients in all areas of Mornington Peninsula including Frankston, Mornington and ...VIEW JOB
EENs needed in the Mornington Peninsula and surrounding areas to provide outstanding quality care to our Acute Clients.VIEW JOB
RNs needed in Kanwal, Erina and surrounding areas. to provide outstanding quality care to our Aged Care Clients.VIEW JOB
AIN's & Student Nurses to provide outstanding care for our Aged Care clients in Sydney and surrounding areas.VIEW JOB
AIN's & Student Nurses to provide outstanding care for our Aged Care clients in the Wollongong and surrounding areas.VIEW JOB