OUR ORGANISATION OVERVIEW
Caring for You Nursing Agency (the Agency) is about people and the healthcare services they may need at different stages of their lives. The Agency provides qualified Personnel to Australian Healthcare facilities and organisations with the aim of improving the health and lifestyle of the Australian people.
OUR ENVIRONMENT MANAGEMENT COMMITMENT
The Caring for You Nursing Agency is committed to developing, implementing and maintaining an Environmental Management System (EMS) that complies with the requirements of international standard ISO 14001.
The Caring for You Nursing Agency will:
- Commit to fostering the sustainable use of the Earth's resources by “treading lightly”, recognising the approach of Australia’s Indigenous people in minimising our impact on the land;
- Comply with all relevant environmental legislation, regulations, planning policies and related initiatives;
- Set environmental objectives and targets to ensure continuous improvement;
- Measure, monitor and report on environmental management initiatives;
- Incorporate environmental better practice into our core business plans and management processes;
- Undertake responsible resource management practices that aim to prevent pollution and reduce waste;
- Ensure we work closely with our clients, suppliers, and other stakeholders to continually improve our business processes which affect the environment;
- Explore best practice and innovative environmental management approaches to the use of education, technology and infrastructure;
- Foster the initiation and ownership of environmental activities by all our staff through education, thereby building a strong environmentally aware business culture; and
- Communicate this Environmental Policy Statement to all staff and make it available to the public.
GRACE THOMSON CO-CEO &
BELLE THOMSON CO-CEO
APPROVAL DATE 2/11/2022