Private Care Services
Caring for You has an established In-Home Care Service with a team dedicated to enhancing the quality of life and dignity of those who require care in their own homes. Our compassionate team can assist in arranging nursing care or carer support, that meets your individual needs, whether that be for a few hours weekly or 24-hour around the clock care.
Our dedicated staff have the experience and knowledge to ensure that the best possible care is delivered to you in your own surroundings. Our supportive team can guide you through every aspect of this journey from your initial enquiry to establishing a long standing relationship providing security for you and your family that the care and support needed is being provided by skilled staff.
Our team are also able to provide social and medical escort services. This may include social events, family engagements, community access as well as transportation to medical and allied health appointments.
Let us look after your loved one with compassion, kindness and profressional care with the following services:
- Complex nursing including wound care
- Personal care
- Palliative and dementia care
- Home respite
- 3 to 24-hour in home nursing, 365 days a year
- Safe transport to and from medical appointments
- Companionship and social support, outings, shopping and functions
- Experienced and qualifed Registered Nurses and Carers offering a dedicated service, all with current police checks, and if required working with children checks.
All these services can be tailored to suit the needs of each individual and the wishes of the family.
If you would like further information on how we can support your personal requirements, please register your interest and we will be in touch soon Register here