"It is a privilege to be able to provide our in-home service to our aged care clients" - Louise Thomson
Caring For You In-Home aged care service is about enhancing the quality of life and dignity of our elders in their own homes. Providing that essential medical support whether that be for a few hours or a carer who may live with the care recipient providing 24-hour support.
We take pride in how our nurses and carers are committed to the vision of making a positive difference with our aged care clients' lives. Caring For You can provide around the clock support, ensuring a safe, secure and comfortable level of independence for your loved one.
Some of the services that we provide in our in-home nursing & aged care are:
- 3 to 24 Hour Care
- Medical Care & Case Management
- Elder personal care (non-medical)
- Home Palliative Care & Home Dementia Care
- Home Respite Care
- Post Hospital Care includes medication management & comprehensive wound care
- Medical & Social Escorts including local appointments, interstate & international travel
- Disability Care
- Allied Services
All these services can be tailored to suit the needs of each individual and the wishes of the family. If you would like further information on what options we can provide, then please contact us on 1300 369 206 or email us.