Registered Nurse - RN Jobs
We are always looking for fabulous members to join our team. If you are looking for that work-life balance or want to do a few extra shifts alongside your existing employment, then come and register your interest with Caring for You Nursing Agency and take advantage of the many opportunities that are available.
Caring for You Nursing Agency is Australia's largest nurse owned agency with over 5000 nurses, carers and support staff providing to public health networks, private hospitals and community care organisations in Victoria, Queensland, New South Wales and South Australia.
We offer flexible working and excellent rates of pay, as well as supporting you with additional training to aid the development of your career.
- Knowledge of Quality Standards and Accreditation
- Knowledge of practical management of Aged Care Funding Instrument documentation (aged care)
- An understanding of legislation and work within guidelines and scope of practice
- Ability to work within a multi-disciplinary team
- Actively participate in identifying areas of nursing practice where improvements can be made to the quality of nursing care
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- An understanding of the principles of continuous quality improvement
- An understanding of the principles and application of universal precautions relating to infection control
- Assess the health care needs of patients/residents and be responsible for formulating, implementing and evaluating a plan of care in partnership with the patient/resident
- Comply with relevant privacy legislation
- Follow organisational safety, quality and risk policies and guidelines
- Comply with medication management and medication safety policies and guidelines of the client
- Ensure compliance with clinical and administrative policies and guidelines of the client
- Consult with Medical Professionals and other Allied Health Professionals as required
- Commit to ongoing professional development of self
- Must be a Registered Nurse and hold current registration with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA)