The Registered Midwife is responsible for the provision of patient / client focused holistic midwifery care to those assigned to him/her, in order to achieve desired clinical outcomes.
Registered Midwife & Widwifery Jobs
- Provision of quality resident care as per the individual resident care plan
- Clear documentation of resident outcomes as per each client's procedures
- Recognise changes in a resident's health status and report appropriately
- Adhere to all relevant workplace safety laws and regulations
- Ensure the workplace is a safe one for self and colleagues
- Comply with legislation, regulations and codes in the workplace relating to the role
- Workplace Health & Safety Responsibilities
- Provide assistance with activities of daily living including personal care
- Following the care plan, work to a planned schedule under the direction of a registered nurse
- Record resident outcomes into the appropriate records
- Build relationships with families with the goal of improving life for residents in care
- Report workplace risks to management
- Report resident risks to management
- Certificate III in Aged Care or Individual Support, or equivalent
- Certificate IV in Aged Care, or
- Working towards a qualification in nursing (completed two nursing placements)
What Our People Say...
"I started this business because I was after a work-life balance and I knew other nurses were after that too"
- Louise Thomson, CEO