Enrolled Nurse Jobs
We are always looking for fabulous members to join our team. If you are looking for that work-life balance or want to do a few extra shifts alongside your existing employment, then come and register your interest with Caring for You Nursing Agency and take advantage of the many opportunities that are available.
Caring for You Nursing Agency is Australia's largest nurse owned agency with over 5000 nurses, carers and support staff providing to public health networks, private hospitals and community care organisations in Victoria, Queensland, New South Wales and South Australia.
We offer flexible working and excellent rates of pay, as well as supporting you with additional training to aid the development of your career.
What is an Endorsed Enrolled Nurse Job?
You are already skilled and experienced at what you do, so you know how to provide expert care and treatment as an Endorsed Enrolled Nurse. But how will these skills and experiences fit in within the agency here at Caring for You? How will your role look within our broader team?
Let's examine this in a little more detail.
- Working under direct or indirect supervision of the RN
- Knowledge of Quality Standards and Accreditation
- An understanding of guidelines and work within scope of practice
- Ability to work within a multi-disciplinary team
- Actively participate in identifying areas of nursing practice where improvements can be made to the quality of nursing care
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- An understanding of the principles of continuous quality improvement
- An understanding of the principles and application of universal precautions relating to infection control
- Assists the Registered Nurse with coordinating care including resident/patient assessment, care planning and core evaluation
- Plans as allocated the delivery of care according to individual resident/patient care plans and documented Policies and Procedures
- Assists the Registered Nurse with reviewing and evaluating the effectiveness of interventions, in partnership with residents/patients and/or their representatives
- Manages and supervises a safe medication administration system
- Consult with Medical Professionals and other Allied Health Professionals as required
- Assist and support the Personal Care Attendants/Assistants in Nursing to complete allocated tasks on a shift by shift basis
- Assists Personal Care Attendants/Assistants in Nursing with ongoing personal development
- Assists and supervises Personal Care Attendants/Assistants in Nursing with the delivery of resident/patient clinical care needs
- Develops and maintains a professional rapport with residents/patients and their families
- Must be an Enrolled Nurse and hold current registration with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA)
As a committed and passionate nurse, you are serious about the benefit you offer to your patients. These patients have many different backgrounds and a wide variety of needs. It is up to you to make sure these needs are met, and that the patients are safe, healthy, happy, and supported.
But who are these patients exactly? Our nurses work with...
- The elderly: As we age, we need more specialised care. Our nurses strive to offer this at every turn.
- People with special needs: Many people have special needs that must be addressed if they are to live dignified and fulfilling lives. Our nurses are expert in making sure these needs are met.
- Regular people: Everyone needs a bit of extra care from time to time, whether they are injured or suffering from an illness of some kind. Our nurses provide this necessary care, whenever it is needed.
You will need to be a fully certified nurse with a legal right to provide these services in Australia. You will also need to have a current AHPRA registration.
To learn more about working with Caring for You, get in touch with our team today or apply now at the top of this page. You will also find more information on this valuable role below.
Why work as an Endorsed Enrolled Nurse for Caring for You agency?
We are a nursing agency with a difference as we put empathy and understanding at the very forefront of our service. You are nurses, carers, and support personnel, and so are we. This means, we understand where you are coming from, and we are equipped to support you at every turn.
Of course, there is more to it than this. We also offer the following benefits to those who work with us.
- Payments provided weekly
- A wide range of shift patterns and shift times for flexible working
- Competitions held every year for our nurses to get involved in
- Opportunities for scholarships to really help you get the most out of your career
- Streamlined recruiting processes so you can get accepted and get employed faster
- An application to allow you to manage and accept shifts on your mobile
- Ongoing training to help you be the very best
- Training provided online, free of charge, to make life that bit easier for you
- Support every step of the way
- Lots of opportunities and events for socialising
- Insurance that is ahead of all others in the industry
What can I expect from training?
Training is not designed to replace the nursing qualification that you have already. Instead, it is designed to hone and refine your skills in the workplace so you can be at your very best for you, your team, and your patients.
Click here to learn more about this training at our specific locations listed below:
- Victoria Training & Education
- Queensland Training & Education
- New South Wales Training & Education
- South Australia Training & Education
What are the career evolution possibilities?
Where can I work as an Endorsed Enrolled Nurse at Caring for You?
We work across numerous different locations in Australia, and we are proud of the results we achieve across three states. Take a look at our list of locations below, across Victoria, Queensland, New South Wales and South Australia. Click on a location below to find out more.
If you have any questions about our service areas, please reach out to us today. We are waiting to hear from you.
How do I become an Endorsed Enrolled Nurse at Caring for You nursing agency?
We strive to make our recruitment process as easy and as straightforward as possible so we benefit from the best possible talent. Take a look at what you can expect.
Before you begin, check out our hiring criteria here, or below under the next question.
Next, start your application by using the apply now form at the top of this page. If you are unable to complete your application in full now, you will also be sent an email with a link to apply at a later date when convenient.
Once our recruiters have processed your application, you will then receive our decision. If the answer is positive, you will progress to the next step and be asked to attend an interview.
The next step is a full interview, in which we meet you and get to know you better. Interviews are generally held in-person but can also be conducted remotely if required.
- After this, we will let you know whether or not you have been successful as soon as possible. We will aim to get in touch with you sooner rather than later, as we do not want to keep you waiting unnecessarily.
What do I need to apply as an Endorsed Enrolled Nurse at Caring for You?
Here at Caring for You, we are committed to offering the training and support that nurses, carers, and professionals need to get the best out of their careers. However, we do not provide this training from scratch. Instead, you will need to meet the following criteria before you can apply for an Endorsed Enrolled Nurse position with us.
- Qualified to work as a nurse in Australia
- Currently registration with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA)
- Physically fit and able to pass a basic medical check
- Able to verify your right to work in Australia
- Able to pass a criminal background check
- Previous experience in a nursing role
You can take a look at the different criteria required right here.
Don't forget to reach out to our team with any questions or queries about the recruiting process or about any other aspect of our agency. We are waiting to hear from you, and would love the opportunity to learn more about what you can provide to our team and patients.