We are pleased to announce the return of our CPR & First Aid courses to Victoria. Workshops for 19 October and 30 November will be held at Caulfield RSL, 4 St Georges Rd, Elsternwick, VIC 3185. Please register for one of the below dates that you would like to attend. Payment is required on booking.
Caring for You requires all AIN / PCA Members to have a CPR certificate (Annually) and First Aid certificates (3 yearly).
All nurses (EEN & RN) members must have a current CPR Certificate on file Annually, as per our company policy.
WORKSHOP - CPR & DEFIBRILLATORS (HLTAID001) | PROVIDE FIRST AID (HLTAID003)
This course includes but is not limited to:
- Respond to at least three simulated first aid scenarios contextualised to the workplace/community setting, involving infants and children of varying ages,
- Follow DRSABCD in line with ARC guidelines,
- Perform at least 2 minutes of uninterrupted single rescuer cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) (5 cycles of both compressions and ventilations) on an adult, child and infant manikin placed on the floor and complete a theory assessment.
First Aid and CPR $97 Member Price, $159 Non-Member Price (08:30-16:00) with a catered lunch & morning tea provided.
*Our clients are now enforcing these requirements - your shift opportunities will be significantly impacted without these competencies.
**These training dates are subject to any new Government Restrictions that may be imposed and will be conducted in a COVID 19 Safe Environment in a room with large floor space as per our C4U COVID 19 Management Plan.
Members are welcome to book and attend our workshop or alternatively, a course from another provider and email your certificate to our compliance team. Thank you if you have recently updated your CPR/First Aid, there is no need to respond.
- Individuals who cancel their booking within 10 days of the training session will be entitled to a full refund
- Individuals who cancel their booking session within 5 days of the training session will be entitled to a 50% refund
- Individuals who cancel their booking within 24 hours of the training session will not be entitled to a refund
- If Caring for You Nursing Agency Pty Ltd changes the date of training you have already booked, you will be entitled to either a full refund or a transfer to the next available session
- Discretion may be exercised by Caring for You Nursing Agency Pty Ltd in all situations, if the individual can demonstrate that extenuating or significant personal circumstance led to their withdrawal, cancellation or rescheduling. In these cases, the individual should be offered full credit toward the booking fee in another scheduled program in-lieu of a refund or incur no addition fees for rescheduling
Contact email@example.com to request a refund or training session transfer
|Venue:||4 St Georges Rd, Elsternwick VIC 3185|
|Tuesday 19th October 2021|
|Repeats:||On specific dates|
|Phone Enquiries:||1300 369 206|
|Email Enquiries: ||firstname.lastname@example.org|